Search This Blog

A few Stars that need to get off our radar and some I hope never do.

I am a person who is pretty into celebrities, I read People Magazine, every week without fail, watch a lot of the entertainment shows, never miss the Emmys or the Oscars, and all of the walks down the red carpet.

However some celebrities I am really getting sick of in no particular order:

Tom Cruise:
What the heck happened to him? He use to be one of my favorite, some of his movies are in my top 10 of my alltime favorite movies. Now I don't really care if I ever see another Tom Cruise story. All weekend there was all sorts of news about his wedding to Katie Holmes~I could not listen to any of it for even one minute.

OJ Simpson:
Don't even get me started with this one. I will just leave it at this: you got away with murdering two people and now you want to make a mockery of it. I for one hope you just crawl under a rock and keep your mouth shut, you should spend the rest of your life thanking your lucky stars that you still walk free, and never utter another word on the subject of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and stop tormenting their families.

Kevin Federline:
Okay, I know, I know, not many even consider him a celebrity, but just the same. So you married Britney Spears and fathered two children, neither of these things make you a singer or a rap artist. The reason she married you, I have no idea, but I am glad your 15 minutes are coming to an end.

Mel Gibson:
Okay, you apologized. Okay you said you did not mean what you said. I know some people believe you, I am not one of those people. I think alcohol is like a truth serum, and those were your true feelings, but you want to say it was the alcohol and you really don't feel that way. The thing that makes me even more sick about this incident, wasn't just what you said, but the fact that your blood alcohol content put you way over the limit and you should have had your drivers license taken away for drunk driving, because all though the words you uttered can hurt, the fact that you could have killed an innocent person with your drunk driving hurts even more.

Jessica Simpson:
You left a guy who was crazy for you. Put you on a pedestal, and never once forgot to plan special surprises for your birthday anniversary, instead you traded him for your father, who in my opinion is way to in control of your life. I use to like you, did not really care if some of the things you said were kind of ditzy, now don't really need to see you in any more magazines.

Angelina Jolie:
Okay yes she is doing great things that are very noble, but lest us forget she wore Billy Bob Thornton's blood in a chain around her neck and practically had her tongue down her own brother's throat every other minute on the red carpet.


And now for a few I never get tired of hearing about:

Jennifer Anniston:
I think she is way prettier than Angelina Jolie, my husband of course says I am nuts. I think she is one very classy celebrity and never get tired of seeing her interviewed.

George Clooney:
Yes a great actor, yes still one of the sexiest men in our country, but I like him because he does not seem to take himself to seriously. His humor makes him really one of my favorite and the fact that he is friends with another perennial favorite of mine Matt Damon, does not hurt either.

Michael J. Fox:

Have loved you for years, never cease to make me laugh out loud. I don't care if you did not take your medicine to show the effects of your disease on purpose, I think it took a lot of courage number one, and number two, you helped a lot more people than you can possibly realize and I thank you.




No comments:

Donate