Search This Blog

Karma's A Bitch

Last night's episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reminded me of why I enjoy the show.  It was filled with the main housewives going on a crazy trip to Italy with a lot of family in tow.  The antics of all of the families is the reason I enjoy the show.  The less they show Danielle the more I enjoy the show.

The conversation about Joe's accident was plausible to me. I do not condone drunk driving in any way, and I hope for his family he is telling the truth.  If not I hope that the accident scared him straight and he will never do that again.  His girls are so precious and you can tell how much they love their dad, so I am glad he was not seriously injured.

Here is my advise and thoughts for the Housewives based on last night's show:

Theresa:  Stop Shopping for a little while, you have more than you need.  Your taste in rings is going downhill, I did not understand the green ring, looked way to big and a little gaudy if you ask me.  The way you handled Jacqueline's mother breaking your vase was very classy, I don't know if I would have taken it as well as you did.  Once again, I have to say your girls are to adorable.  I hope the chocolate cake with potato chips was good and that Malania did eat a piece eventually.

Jacqueline:  I thought it was so cute how you dressed up the kids to get your husband to say lets go to Italy.  I think the two of you have a great relationship and the love shines through in the way you treat and look at each other.  I think you did the right thing with leaving your daughter at home, I think she needed to show she was being more responsible for her actions.  I hope someone finally gave you Dramamine, I have been sick on a cruise before and it is no fun.

Caroline:  Could never offer you any advice, but I am sure you could offer me some.  Your boys were so sweet in telling you and your husband not to worry and to have fun.  I hope my son grows up to be like your sons, it is so obvious how much they love you and you love them.  I think when you have your own grand-kids you will still be a little stern but you will also have more patience with them.  I don't know how often Theresa's kids have heard the word "no", so it was interesting to see their reaction when you told them they had to wait to eat ice cream.

Danielle:  Karma might be a bitch, but you take the cake.  You are the only one who has bad karma, because you pretend that you are a positive person but all of the time you are always wishing bad things to happen to someone else. You find joy in other people's problems and think it is funny.  So the only one who will have to watch out for Karma being a bitch is you.  The other housewives don't care about you, and only want you out of their lives.  You are the only one who keeps talking about them and it is easy to see that you are just jealous of them.  Spending all your time with Danny, who is just a thug, does not reflect on you well but either does anything else you do. 

Dina:  Why oh why can't you be on the show and Danielle be off.  It was so nice when you were on the show last week.  You bring such style and fun to the show and I miss you on it.

Last thought for today, Jacqueline and Theresa were hysterical when they were hanging out with each other, they both bring out the goofiness in each other that makes me laugh.  The glass elevator part was so funny.

Ciao for now until next week, looking forward to Theresa and Joe's family reunion, looks like a crazy time.

No comments:

Donate