Search This Blog

"We gotta be Civilized"

Where to begin on the latest episode of The Housewives of New Jersey. Okay let's get craziness Danielle out of the way and then get on to the fun stuff that happened in Italy.

All Danielle knows how to do is think about the other Housewives and contradict herself along the way. Does anyone really believe for a minute that she is actually scared of the other housewives? She is the one obsessed with them, if she does not live in their town and does not ever want to run into them, then stay away from the places they go. New Jersey is not a small state, there are plenty of places to go to a store or plenty of other beauty salons to go to, so go there. She claims to be protecting her kids, but the one they need protecting from the most is from her. As far as her search for her mom, I don't really have a lot to say about that except that her expectations are very far fetched. Her mother was 15 when she gave her up, I doubt after all this time she suddenly is going to be thankful to have that reminder in her life. Never mind wanting to become a part of Danielle's family. Danielle and all of her talk about love hate and light darkness, seems to let all of that go out the window when it come to talking about Jacqueline's daughter, Ashley. She said she has no friends and is a terrorist and is crazy. Talking about someone who is a young adult is not at all trying to bring positive energy your way.

                                                                                                                                                                       Italy so fun and funny. Where to begin, Joe and Theresa fighting remind me of my husband and I, we fight, we makeup and get over it quickly. I too got a giggle along with Caroline about Joe saying we have to be civilized, who was he talking to himself, his children or did he realize he was a little out of control with the cussing in front of everyone and was trying to make light of it. Either way he is funny. Some might think he was annoying, but I have been on vacation before and ranted when things did not go as expected, so I understand his angst. A lot of people don't care about their families and it was so wonderful to see how happy Theresa and Joe's family were to see them and the kids. So welcoming to such a large group of people they did not know invading their homes. The scene with Caroline and Jacqueline eating spaghetti was what I love about the show. When they act like this they remind me of just your everyday type of person and could be friends of mine for sure. I hope no one gives Jacqueline grief for talking about the old people, I think she was trying to make a point and they are older people and it was okay to say so. I don't think I would have made it up that hill no way. Theresa doing it and in heels wow I was impressed. I loved when Theresa and her daughter were walking up the steps in their house and her daughter said I don't want to be home yet, that really sums up how most people feel when they have to come home from vacation. I don't know how many times I can say this without sounding like someone is paying me off, but Caroline's sons are just too sweet to their mom, I cannot get enough of them and think they are great kids. Caroline and her husband definitely did something right in raising them. She should be the one writing a book about parenting like some of the other housewives on other shows have done. The previews for next week look to be very exciting and blood curdling, go Caroline you are the only one she is really scared of the rest she just pretends to be.

No comments:

Donate