Search This Blog

Mondays are inherently Evil

What is it about Monday's?  They always come to fast and for most including me they are always so stressful.
Today, I woke up trying to think positively and before I even had time to have my eyes fully opened, my dog proceeds to throw up on the carpet in two places.  After cleaning that up, then have to get ready to work, as soon as I turn on the computer, it keeps shutting down.  So I think today is Monday, things are going to go wrong, they always do.  I think a lot of people put work related things off on Friday, and then get back to it on Monday.  When you work in customer service as I do, Mondays are usually really busy with people taking care of things they postponed doing from the week before.

I really think if weekends were three days and not two, Mondays would not be as bad.  The weekends are so short and then we all try to cram as much as possible into the weekend, we don't take the needed time to relax.  Monday then rolls around and we are already tired from the weekend, and then the stress of the work week begins.  Don't even get me started on the fact that it had to rain today also.

MONDAY'S NEED TO BE ABOLISHED!!

No comments:

Donate